Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Christmas in July

Hi all!  Ryann here with a holiday treat for you today!  Globecraft Memories is gearing up behind the scenes for a big Summer CHA in just a few more days.  I thought it would be fun to show you a little sneak peak of what's to come...

I don't know about you, but in my world, it's never too early to start thinking about Christmas gifts.  I try to do my holiday shopping all year long so it's not a big rush at the end of the year when the majority of my town is searching for the perfect presents for their loved ones.  One of my favorite things about being a crafter is it has opened up a whole new arena of gift-giving.  Not only can I buy gifts, but I can make them too!  This ornament would be a great gift for your friends, co-workers or family.


Supplies used:

  • Glastique (Globecraft Memories)
  • Enamel Powder Adhesive (Globecraft Memories)
  • Mossy Glen Enamel Powder (Globecraft Memories)
  • Brown Stone Enamel Powder (Globecraft Memories)
  • Vintage Gold Enamel Powder - coming soon! (Globecraft Memories)
  • Fine White Enamel Powder - coming soon! (Globecraft Memories)
  • Christmas Tree Ornament - coming soon!  (Globecraft Memories)
  • ribbon
  • jute twine
  • cardstock
  • stamp
  • ink
  • rhinestones
Thanks for joining me today for some early holiday gift giving ideas.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for more inspiration using some of your favorite Globecraft Memories products! 


No comments: