Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Christmas Parchment with Guest Designer Hilde

Hi everyone, hope you have all been well and had a great week so far...
It's an honour to be chosen as a Guest Designer for Sweet Stamps. I just love using their stamps, they stamp crisply and cleary, and the range is just awesome!
Just a little about myself...I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. I was always doing something...I have pretty much tried everything, from folkart painting, watercolours, mosaics, cottage crafts, sewing, crochet, quilting, smocking you name it.....but papercrafts has me going now, and I have been making mainly cards for about 8 years and am loving it...I am now venturing into the 3d paper crafting, and I have a lot to learn, my mistakes (and I make a lot of those) end up being tags or small gift tags lol, at least nothing is wasted.....I have accumulated a large selection of the 6 x6 paperpads which I adore...Love collecting more and my second favourite tools are dies, I am really enjoying using them on my creations....
This card is my first contribution as a Guest Designer this month.  It's Christmas with Parchment paper (vellum), using Christmas Rose Candle and Merry Christmas stamps.


I have to be honest and admit that I had never used parchment paper before. I put it through an embossing folder and then stamped the rose candle image on the back and coloured it from the back with promarkers and then flipped it over, then placed it over a some designer paper from my stash, from memory Kaisercraft-just believe...added bling and some stickles (warning, the stickles will crinkle the parchment as I found out..oops)

Hope you like it, blessings Hilde
you can check out my blog here

3 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design with the embossed vellum, love how the image fits in the center.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Beautiful! Love the embossed and colored vellum and the bling!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderfully done- love the image you used- and of course the bling is awesome! Thanks for Guest designing with Sweet Stamps with us this month!