Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Anything goes with new releases and parchment with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends! 
Irit is here again and this is my Anything goes with parchment project.
I know that it's not a regular parchment, but kind of a stamped one, but this is the beauty of Sweet Stamps! You can make a faux parchment using SS most gorgeous White Dye  ink and any of those deep etched stamps, even acrylic ones.
So here is my card, all made from vellum with cardstock base only.


The new June released  ATC Backgrounds #3  were stamped with white ink over the vellum and heat embossed with Detail  white Embossing powder.
Then I cut this background piece and layered it over red cardstock.
Then I stamped one single border from new June released  Sketched Floral Borders set  several times , again  with white ink and white powder  and punched a circle of those flowers to become my focal stamped point.


Everything else are just a die cut sentiment and some small embellishments: red pearls, a sticker and three real head pins  in great pink colors.


I hope you like my faux parchment card and our SS new release. Please join us in this month Parchment challenge and you can win some great goodies too.
See you in two weeks with more SS inspiration.



No comments: