Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Butterfly Wall Decor


For my Globecraft Piccolo project today, I have created a Butterfly Wall Decor using one of the frame kits.  I used glue to adhere my DP to two of the layers of my frame.  I sanded the edges for a bit of rustic look.  For the outer frame, I applied Piccolo Enamel Powder Adhesive Fluid and then heat embossed it with Piccolo Ruby Red Slippers Enamel.  I also embossed the largest butterfly from the Butterfly Accents set with Ruby Red and the smallest butterfly in the set with Piccolo Real Rust Enamel.  You can actually bend the wings of the butterflies up for some added interest.

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wow, love the look with the different DP. It reminds me of a victorian picture frame. Love the 2 butterflies as the focal point inside the globe. Awesome!!