Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Christmas Tag Time

Hello!  I hope you are enjoying our Christmas in July fun this month!  Lisa here today to share a card that could be used for any purpose during the cool winter months...  I had so much fun playing with my stamps, distress inks, enamel gel and glitter!


Supplies Used:


I started this tag by first stamping my trees, and even generational stamping for a fuller effect.  I then used masking and my distress inks to create my winter sky.  The "snow" was created with my enamel gel and covered in white distress glitter.  To top it off I chose to staple my twine on.

Hope this gets your creativity flowing and in time for you to join our current challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Donna K said...

Gorgeous, Lisa...your skies look so real and I love how you shadowed the trees throughout your tag. Beautifully done!