Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Dreaming of snow in July (and in Israel? )


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Dreaming of Snow in July  Sweet Stamps weekly challenge.
It's hard to think about snow in July, but it's even harder to think about it in Israel, as snow is very rare here at all. But as my family loves ski, we do travel abroad and see a lot of snow, but for a very short time each year. So here is my snow dream card, made with Sweet Stamps most delicious Snowflake stamp and a lot of Paper House Productions gorgeous papers that are not from a winter range at all (some are from the family range and some from the sea range, but look at the colors and patterns and  see how those " out of the range" paper fit this snow challenge.)


My three Sweet Stamps snowflakes were stamped over SS vellum with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with a mix of embossing powders; the white is a bit puffy and the blue has glitter inside. Then I added  the sticker title and embellished those " frames in a frame" with some pearls.








2 comments:

Donna K said...

Your card really is a winter dream, Irit. I am in love with the frosty snowflakes and non traditional colors you chose for your design. Beautiful work!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, I love the vellum snowflakes and the way you layered them in the design.