Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

oh deer

It's summertime and a storm took out the WiFi at home, a reason for the late hour of my normal Thursday post. Teresa here and I have a very quick birthday card. After all it is summer and we are all busy busy. 

It is very masculine, but I have several female friends who would be amused by this too.


Easy shopping list

- on the hunt accent kit
- Brownstone Enamel Powder
- Enamel Adhesive 

- a blank card
- decorative paper
- glue stick
- glue



Emboss the Large stag head from the set using the brownstone enamel. I stopped halfway down the deer for this picture so you can see the way the finished powder compares to how it looks straight from the jar. This one becomes much lighter.

After the deer head is embossed, simply glue up your stack of papers and then add the deer. A Happy Birthday sentiment completes this one.

Finished completely in less than five minutes. Now that's an enDEERing quick card.

Life is beautiful.

2 comments:

Angi MakingMayhem said...

Great card! I have some men in my life that would appreciate this card... I love this Piccolo Accent, Teresa! I can see this one in girly colors or 'hanging' stuff from the antlers...lights for Christmas, flowers for spring, balloons for birthdays...thanks for the inspiration!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful masculine card, love the enamels on the deer head,