Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Elegant Roses with Leah

I love to color flowers.  They always make me smile and I really enjoy making them look as real as I can.  So for my inspiration this week, I chose to use the Elegant Roses stamp, along with the Sketched Floral Borders set, and the Framed Handwritten Words stamp set.  I hope you enjoy!


You can find all of the linked products in the Sweet Stamps online shop.  To see more details about how I created this card, please visit my blog here.

Check back next week, I'll have some more fabulous flower images for you to see!

4 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Leah... This is SPECTACULAR!!! Love all the depth in the roses and the embossed panel!! Beautiful card!!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

WoW! Fabulous!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Gorgeous design, I love how the yellow roses pop against the black layer with the embossed images. Beautiful coloring on the image, yellow roses are my favorite.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- beautifully colored. I LOVE this : )